T4 – T6 – T9 – T12
The ‘hidroself T’ series stands out for its dependability, care for details, low energy consumption and simple programming; suitable not only for garden irrigation automation, but also for park lighting systems control and greenhouse climate control.
The convenient terminal board case and quick-coupling contacts make the electrical connections very fast.
• Case in UV-resistant ABS.
• Watering time: from 1 minute to 23 hours and 59 minutes.
• Up to 36 watering cycles per day.
• Customised weekly programme for watering days
• Possibility to program intervals from 1 to 30 days regardless of weekly programme.
• 3 independent programmes allowing for the simultaneous opening of solenoid valves and relays for various applications, such as:
a) switching on the lights in a garden.
b) opening watering solenoid valves.
c) managing a fountain pump control.
d) managing fertigation or special programmes.
• Manual control for activating irrigation that can be selected for every solenoid valve or programme
• Programmable watering cycle hold from 1 to 12 days with automatic restart selectable for each programme.
• Economy feature with season irrigation adjustment from 20 to 200% of programmed times. (one button increases or decreases in percent all watering times)
• 24 Volt power supply included.
• Control to activate one pump during irrigation.
• Terminal board with cables quick-coupling feature.
• Equipped with electronic fuse protecting the controller, since it insulates only the shorted solenoid valve and automatically restores operation.
• Preset for moisture sensor.
• Equipped with temperature sensors inhibiting irrigation when temperature is below 10°C.
• Pin code to access programming
• Built-in programme backup feature: auto recharge battery for data backup in case of power failure
4 stations + pump control + external transformer. Art. 3810
6 stations + pump control + external transformer. Art. 3820
9 stations + pump control + external transformer. Art 3830
12 stations + pump control + external transformer. Art 3840